Moisturizing active Xylithane - Aquaxyl
Did you know that sugars hydrate? The secret is the combination of glucose and xylitol of plant origin. These molecules will...
How to use
with this ingredient
- Method of obtaining : Etherification of glucose with xylitol.
- Origin : Plant
- Geographic origin : Europe
- Aspect : Limpid to opalescent liquid
- Color : Light yellow
- Smell : Characteristic
Direction for use
- Formulation : Soluble in cold water. Incorporate at room temperature.
- Storage conditions : Store in a cool, dry place.
- Recommended dose of use : 0,5% to 3%
- Precautions for use : Sensitive to heat.
- Use-by date (DLU) : months
- Sorting instructions : Plastic pot and cap not recycled
Combine your ingredients !
quelle quantité souhaitez-vous ajouter ?
We deliver to your home with Colissimo
A package designed to minimize waste
We measure all the impacts from manufacturing to sending the package to respect the planet
A secure payment
You talk about it better than we do !
No reviews for the moment