Exfoliant Luffa - body
How to use
- Part of the plant used : Fruits
- Method of obtaining : Grinding, sieving, coloration and decontamination
- Origin : Plant
- Geographic origin : Egypt, Asia
- Aspect : Fibrous powder
- Color : Beige
- Smell : Odourless
Direction for use
- Formulation : Insoluble
- Storage conditions : Store in a dry place.
- Recommended dose of use : 1 to 20% in rinse-off products
- Precautions for use : Close the sachet conscientiously after use.
- Use-by date (DLU) : months
- Sorting instructions : Paper sachet recycled
We deliver to your home with Colissimo
A package designed to minimize waste
We measure all the impacts from manufacturing to sending the package to respect the planet
A secure payment
You talk about it better than we do !
No reviews for the moment