Exfoliant Coconut pulp 2000
How to use
Types de peaux : tous types de peaux
- Part of the plant used : Fruits
- Method of obtaining : Grinding, sieving and decontamination
- Origin : Plant
- Geographic origin : Sri Lanka, Vietnam
- Aspect : Flakes
- Color : Creamy white
- Smell : Characteristic
Direction for use
- Formulation : Insoluble
- Storage conditions : Store in a dry place.
- Recommended dose of use : 1 to 20% in rinse-off products
- Precautions for use : Close the sachet conscientiously after use.
- Use-by date (DLU) : months
- Sorting instructions : Paper sachet recycled
We deliver to your home with Colissimo
A package designed to minimize waste
We measure all the impacts from manufacturing to sending the package to respect the planet
A secure payment
You talk about it better than we do !
No reviews for the moment