Vegetal dye Caramel
How to use
- Part of the plant used : Sugar beet, sugar cane
- Method of obtaining : Controlled heat treatment of saccharose then atomization
- Origin : Plant
- Aspect : Powder
- Color : Brown
- Smell : Characteristic
Direction for use
- Formulation : Insoluble. Disperse in water beforehand.
- Storage conditions : Keep the container tightly closed.
- Recommended dose of use : 0.0005% to 30%
- Use-by date (DLU) : months
- Sorting instructions : Plastic pot and cap recycled
Combine your ingredients !
quelle quantité souhaitez-vous ajouter ?
We deliver to your home with Colissimo
A package designed to minimize waste
We measure all the impacts from manufacturing to sending the package to respect the planet
A secure payment
You talk about it better than we do !
No reviews for the moment