Oily macerate Calendula BIO
How to use
with this ingredient
- Part of the plant used : Petals
- Method of obtaining : Maceration in sunflower oil
- Origin : Plant
- Geographic origin : Egypt
- Aspect : Liquid
- Color : Golden yellow
- Smell : Characteristic
Direction for use
- Formulation : In the event of a significant percentage (up to 2%), incorporate into the oily phase.
- Storage conditions : Store in a cool, dry place.
- Recommended dose of use : 0,1% to 10%
- Use-by date (DLU) : months
- Sorting instructions : Plastic bottle and cap recycled
Combine your ingredients !
quelle quantité souhaitez-vous ajouter ?
We deliver to your home with Colissimo
A package designed to minimize waste
We measure all the impacts from manufacturing to sending the package to respect the planet
A secure payment
You talk about it better than we do !
No reviews for the moment