Gelling agent Agar agar BIO
How to use
- Part of the plant used : Whole seaweed
- Method of obtaining : Extraction
- Origin : Plant
- Aspect : Powder
- Color : Beige
- Smell : Characteristic
Direction for use
- Formulation : Three steps to follow: dispersion, hydration and dissolution.
- Storage conditions : Store in a cool, dry place.
- Recommended dose of use : 0,5% to 5%
- Precautions for use : Close the sachet conscientiously after use.
- Use-by date (DLU) : months
- Sorting instructions : Paper sachet recycled
We deliver to your home with Colissimo
A package designed to minimize waste
We measure all the impacts from manufacturing to sending the package to respect the planet
A secure payment
You talk about it better than we do !
No reviews for the moment